* Meunier Enterprises, LLC. d/b/a Exotic Car Transport, its employees and/or contractors will hereafter be referred to as “Carrier”. The vehicle owner or its authorized agent will hereafter be referred to as “Shipper”.
* This shipping agreement under the terms and conditions of this Contract/Bill of lading is effective as of the signing of this contract by the shipper/agent or when possession is taken by the carrier.
* Carrier does not guarantee delivery on any particular schedule and does not guarantee a pick up or delivery location or address. Carrier will only arrive at a particular destination provided we are able to do so without damage to carrier equipment, public or private property, and without violating any local, state or federal laws or ordinances.
* The vehicle owner or authorized receiving agent must be available upon arrival of our carrier for delivery or vehicle will be placed in a storage facility. Vehicle owner will be responsible for storage, redelivery or any other fees incurred. If delivery is made without authorized receiver present, written authorization instructing us to do so and accepting the vehicle in good condition must be faxed to our office prior to delivery.
* The terms and conditions of this contract will be entered into and binding upon carrier taking possession of the vehicle to be shipped regardless of whether shipper or authorized agent’s availability to sign this contract.
* It is the responsibility of the shipper or agent to prepare the vehicle for shipment in much the same way if the vehicle were to be driven the same distance.
* All freight charges must be paid in full prior to delivery or processing of damage claims. Carrier reserves its possessory lien subject to the U.S. Bill of Lading Act. Invoices not paid within 30 days of delivery without offset shall be subject to interest at the rate of 1.5% per month plus collection fees in the amount of 33.33% of any unpaid balance.
* Shipper agrees that Carrier and its employees and/or contractors will not be liable for or responsible for the following:
- Any mechanical malfunctions including, but not limited to; motors, drivetrains, undercarriage (exhaust systems, frame, suspension, etc.) It is impossible to determine if these items have prior damage before loading.
- Any damage caused by or loss of loose parts or aftermarket equipment that was not factory original when the vehicle was new.
- Any damage caused by the freezing of the coolant system or batteries.
- Any damage caused by carriers attempt to start vehicles with dead batteries or out of gas.
- Any damage caused by the starting, running and driving of the vehicle during the time it takes to load and unload.
- Damage to antennas that cannot be removed or lowered below the vehicle roofline.
- Scratches, paint chips, dents, dings, hidden or latent defects too small to see in normal conditions.
- Any damage or loss caused by the actions or authority of Government or Military Officials.
- Any damage caused by or loss of personal items left inside the vehicle.
- Any loss of use, loss of market value or any other consequential loss resulting from delays of delivery or damage caused by carrier.
- Any damage caused by or loss due to improper vehicle preparation for shipment.
- Any damage caused by or loss due to any vehicle opening becoming unlatched or opening during transit including, but not limited to, hoods, trunks, doors, convertible tops, etc.
- Any damage caused by a vehicle leaking fluids on another vehicle. Carrier cannot guarantee your vehicle will be on top.
- Any damage caused by acts of God, exhaust fumes or industrial fall out.
- Any reimbursements of costs for rental vehicles, or any public or private transportation incurred by shipper or its agents.
* Carrier does not accept responsibility for concealed damages. The acceptance of automobile at delivery and execution of a clean delivery receipt creates a presumption of delivery in good condition.
* DAMAGE CLAIMS MUST BE NOTED IN DETAIL ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY AND SIGNED BY THE DRIVER. ANY DAMAGE CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE WRITTEN ESTIMATES, PHOTOS OF THE DAMAGED AREAS AND MAILED TO MEUNIER ENTERPRISES, LLC., CLAIMS DEPARTMENT, 1207 E. STORY RD, WINTER GARDEN, FL 34787
* Carrier reserves the right to hire an independent licensed adjuster and to pay the lowest of all estimates.* The site for the resolution of any claims, disputes, lawsuits, actions, arbitrations or mediations related to this agreement shall be Orange County, Florida.